About Osisko Mining Inc.
Osisko is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal resource properties in Canada.
- a 100% interest in the high-grade Windfall Lake gold deposit located between Val-d’Or and Chibougamau in Québec
- a 100% undivided interest in a large area of claims in the surrounding Urban Barry area and nearby Quevillon area (over 3,300 square kilometres)
- a 100% interest in the Marban project located in the heart of Québec’s prolific Abitibi gold mining district
- properties in the Larder Lake Mining Division in northeast Ontario, including the Jonpol and Garrcon deposits on the Garrison property, the Buffonta past producing mine and the Gold Pike mine property
- interests and options in a number of additional properties in northern Quebec and Ontario
Osisko continues to be well financed with approximately $190 million in cash and investments as of December 31, 2017.
President, CEO & Director
John F. Burzynski
EVP Exploration & Resource Development, Director
EVP of Strategic Development & Director
VP, New Business Development & Technical Services
Chief Financial Officer
VP Exploration, Québec
VP Environment Services & Sustainable Development
VP Project Coordination
Vice President, Corporate Secretary
Board of Directors
Committees and Mandates
At Osisko Mining Inc. (referred to herein as “Osisko” or the “Company”), we believe strongly that good corporate governance is important to the Company’s long-term success and the protection of the interests of our many stakeholders.
The Board has approved a set of corporate governance guidelines to promote the effective functioning of the Board of Directors and its Committees and to set forth a common set of expectations as to how the Board and the Corporation should manage its affairs and perform its responsibilities. Osisko has also adopted a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics that is applicable to all employees, contractors, consultants, officers and directors of Osisko.
These guidelines and Code led to the implementation of corporate policies to guide the Board and management in conducting its business activities in an appropriate and effective manner, and to harmonize its governance practices with regulatory requirements.
Osisko has several Committees that assist the Board with its overall responsibilities. These Committees include: the Audit Committee; the Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee; Compensation Committee; and the Health, Safety and Environment & Corporate Social Responsibility Committee. The Corporation may in the future establish other Committees.
The Corporation’s Corporate Governance practices comply with the national instruments of the Canadian Securities Administrators regarding corporate governance practices, including National Instrument 58-101 – “Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices”.
Osisko is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal resource properties in Canada.Learn More