Are you interested in submitting your application?
We invite you to apply to email@example.com
Reporting to the Surface Supervisor, the Surface Laborer participates in the maintenance of the whole camp. Based on the Windfall Lake Advanced Exploration Project, he will be asked to work on a 15/13, fifteen (15) working days, thirteen (13) days off.
- Carry out general maintenance of the camp, maintenance of bunkhouses, rooms and sanitary services;
- Repairs the camp facilities (appliances, buildings, etc) ;
- Assist the environment team in the management of residual materials
- Carry out the distribution of fuel and quantity management
- Ensure the safety of the common places on the site (icebreaking, lighting, snow removal, etc)
- Make the snow removal on the Windfall site and on the periphery using the tools (e.g. shovels);
- Carry out the handling of various objects weighing up to 22 kilos;
- Complete some site cleanup work
- Report any situations that may affect the work to the supervisor. To share any suggestions for improvement and innovative ideas, to improve the procurement process;
- Respect health-safety and environmental policies and rules, all times
- Assist the Surface Supervisor in their daily tasks;
- Any other related tasks that are likely to be successful in the project.
Education and Training
- Secondary V;
- Skills and good knowledge of carpentry
- Knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling methods (WHMIS);
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be accredited on driving a lifting platform, type of Skytrack (asset).
- Skills and good knowledge of carpentry;
- Ability to work physically and outdoors in difficult climatic conditions
- Capacity to raise loads of up to 22 kg;
- Like manual work and being resourceful;
- be self-sufficient.
Mining Osisko inc. thank all candidates for their interest but would like to inform you that only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested persons must send their resumes to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.It is important to enter the following display code in the subject of your email: OSK2019-11.
BEWARE OF FALSE RECRUITMENT OFFERS
Osisko Mining Inc. has recently become aware of attempts by certain individuals to solicit payments from job seekers for identifying job opportunities or to cover interview expenses. Other recruitment hoaxes ask job seekers for extensive personal information in advance of interviews. These recruiters have been falsely representing that they are associated with Osisko Mining Inc. Please be advised that Osisko Mining Inc. has no association with these individuals. Osisko Mining Inc. does not conduct its hiring process in this manner.
We urge job applicants to carefully check and confirm the credentials of any person that represents themselves as being associated with Osisko Mining Inc. before responding to any advertisements or e-mail solicitations. We further urge job applicants to critically assess requests made by any such recruiter. Unusual requests (such as requests for banking information) may be a sign that the recruiter is not engaged in a legitimate business activity.
Osisko Mining Inc. career opportunities are advertised on our web site. Job seekers can view and apply for openings with the company directly as written in the job postings.